Why Doesn't Tribulus Work Anymore?

buck-t

Hello,
    I am 30.  I have been taking Bulgarian Tribulus off and on for 5 years for my sex drive.  It used to work awesome.  In the last couple years it has gradually become less effective.  Now I could take 10 Trib pills and absolutly nothing would happen.  I have been reading that it is possible for Bulgarian Trib to reduce Testosterone and Lutenizing Hormone over time.  Does anyone know of anything I could take now so that later on I could take Bulgarian Trib again and it would work like it used to?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (buck-t @ Sep. 13 2005,3:49)]Hello,
    I am 30.  I have been taking Bulgarian Tribulus off and on for 5 years for my sex drive.  It used to work awesome.  In the last couple years it has gradually become less effective.  Now I could take 10 Trib pills and absolutly nothing would happen.  I have been reading that it is possible for Bulgarian Trib to reduce Testosterone and Lutenizing Hormone over time.  Does anyone know of anything I could take now so that later on I could take Bulgarian Trib again and it would work like it used to?
I'd recommend a stack of fenugreek and maca for sex drive. Drove my libido through the roof.

I have to second what Xahrx said about the fenugreek. The only problem is I have stand horizontally to take my morning piss now
crazy.gif

Joe G

Back