Where in the uk

mike_mac

Would any one be able to point me in the right direction of finding HSN products in the uk thanks in advance

AFAIK you can't get Primer or Driver anymore, no matter where you are, as Bryan has pulled the plug on them. I think it just turned out not to be cost effective.

I now get all my supps from www.myprotein.co.uk. You can make up your own pre-workout protein shakes using a decent whey powder with a bit of fruit juice and some creatine. They've been brilliant. If you get a bulk order they'll even ship it for free too. And just so you know, I am not affiliated with them in any way. Just a happy customer.
cool.gif

10lb Unflavoured Whey Protein Concentrate 80 (EURO) £28 bag/£31 with tub

Add to shakes, curries, soups, cereals, flap-jack recipes... it's that versatile! and it tastes okay too (even in juice/water) also buy some casein to add into your WPI to slow gut transit times

myprotein.co.uk are a professional & efficient outfit - great products along with great service

Just one word of warning though - custom formulas; I set out with the best of intentions, my first CF was based on HSN Primer (off the label) the next CF was nowt more than a "kithen sink" affair - WPI/Casein/Soy/caffeine and just about every stimulant they had. I beleive it was the soy - it tasted CRAP, it worked - but still tasted crap!
ghostface.gif

DM - I know what you mean on that 'custom formula'. Caffeine itself is nasty stuff in a drink lacking sweeteners too. Was the debate ever settled on Soy raising estrogen in men? I still avoid it for that.

Quad - I think the jury is still out on "soy" Taste wise, I think it was a major contributor to the "X factor" although it was only 20% of the protein content of the custom formula.
Cut my losses and gave it to my brother-in-law (280lb, 6-4 shotputter) strangely he's taken up competing in highland games and ended-up buying a kilt...
rock.gif

Back