im not gianing weight..

lilchino

Hey people,

Please help, i have been working out for about 3 months now.. and i go gym 5 days a week. My workout plan is Day 1: Chest, Day 2: Arms, Day 3: Chest, Day 4: Arms, and day 5: Back. I also rotate the machines and exercises i do every 2-3 weeks. I have been on around 65-67kg since the beggining of my work out and still am 70kg. I can see the strength improvements and the some muscular gains and i have become more cut. Although, my muscles are soft even when flexed.

I do not know if this is normal or not. I dont do cardio very much, if i do its about 20 minutes of walking/jogging a day, but usually i get to lazy for it, i do not hav much body fat and can see my muscles everywere but still i do not gain weight and my muscles are soft.

Please tell me how i can increase my muscle hardness and my weight quicker. what am i doing wrong?

Eat, eat and, erm, maybe eat some more!

Seriously tho, are you eating sufficiently? You need to be eating over maintenance to be able to put on substantial weight.

Also, arms and chest? What happened to the rest of your body?

All the advice you need is in the FAQs. Give 'em a read, improve your exercise set-up so you are working your whole body, and as Neebone says get your eating right. You won't gain a bean if you aren't eating enough.

Back