HST and ONE

workinprogress

Hi i've been reading about hst for a bit now and i was thinking about doing it I'm also going to be doing a 6 week cycle of avant labs ONE.  I was wondering if you think that regular hst, modifying the routine any or, after reading a comment by Lyle McDonald, to just go with a one body part per day type routine would be best.  Well I think he said that any way it could be taken one of two ways. heres what he said

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That is, when you're on steroids that are preventing disuse muscle loss, you can train each bodypart once per week and still make better gains.  Meaning that it seems that training more frequently (but with lower volume, etc) may be *better* for the natural lifter compared to teh juiced athlete (in direct contrast to common belief).[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

He made this post here

I take that as meaning either a steroid user would see better gains using a one body part a day routine or that he would just see better gains doing that than a natural lifter would.

any input would be appreciated

He means that a steriod user would see gains inspite of only training 1x per week.
They would possibly gain better 3x per week, but it doesnt really matter as a steroid user will get gains no matter what.

Thanks for the reply I wasn't quite sure what he meant there.  Yeah I know a steroid user will see gains no matter what :D  just want to maximise my gains while i'm taking them.  I'm thinking(guessing really) even though steroids elevate the ribosome activity above normal that they would get elevated even more by the exercise and fall some after the 36 hours, down to the new normal level brought about because of the steroids, thus making HST work well at its current schedule.  Or does steroid use prolong that extra boost brought about by training thus making it optimal to work out maybe every three days? or maybe it lessens it so training everyday for like 5 or 6 days would be good then take a small break, since steroids also lessen recovery time?  Do steroids help with cns recovery too?  I understand HST for natural use pretty well I think. It seems like a very well thought out system just wondering how steroids will affect it.

hi workinprogress:
why not milking everybit of progress that comes with HST training the &quot;natural&quot; way before using steroids in combination with HST.
i know steroids help you gain muscle mass the fast way.

but i wonder: wouldnot anybody who starts training HST naturally and continues doing so until reaching a definite plateau ( not having ANY musclegains whatsoever for over half a year or so, despite training the HST way correctly)
and only THEN continues the HST way with added steroids,
BE MUCH AND MUCH BIGGER IN THE END then when starting HST right away on steroids?
To me, i would rather prefer to be the biggest i can get ( without losing overall symmetry/balance) instead of quickly getting just big.

just my opinion though
bye
andré

Yeah that is probably what I should do but i'm not good at waiting, plus I've already started to take the stuff
wow.gif
, it was sitting on my desk this morning taunting me so I got in the shower and scrubbed my skin hard and then went to applying it. The stuff smells citrusy when you first put it on and stings a little bit but not bad. My first workout day is tomorrow. I posted this same question in the google groups and someone just posted a link to an interview with bryan in which he said that many &quot;enhanced&quot; guys just go with the 10's and 8's and cut everything else out, even the strategic deconditioning so I think i'm gonna try that out. during my 6 week cycle of one. Thanks for your replies though

Back