EAS 100% Whey Protein

Bulldog

Have any of you tried EAS 100% Whey Protein? I have always used Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey but Sam's Club is selling 6 pound bags of EAS 100% Whey Protein for $24.95 which is a few dollars less than I can get a 5 pound tub of the O.N. Whey shipped to my house.

So I'm curious if the EAS whey tastes as good as the O.N. whey. I really like the O.N. vanilla flavored whey so I have stuck with it. But if the EAS stuff tastes OK I would rather get an extra pound for a little less money.

It's the Optimum chocolate that I've been trying to slowly get rid of by spooning it into On Whey or EAS stuff. Nasty tasting crud...and partially hydrogenated. (that's supposed to be bad, and the cause of the taste) Didn't want to try their vanilla.
I think you'll be pleased with the EAS.

I dunno man, Im the opposite of quadancer, I love optimun nutrition chocolate.  Ive been using EAS chocolate for a few months now, it has a weak chocolate prescence with that ever apparent sugars substitute taste.

I purchased it $5 for 5lbs so Ive learned to live with it.  
biggrin.gif

Sorry couldnt help, I dont use vanilla protein powders.  Later

I don't ordinarily eat chocolate: this was given to me. Could be a bad batch as it's the only one from them I've had. Just tastes cheap, artificial, doughy.

Its cool quadancer, everyone has different taste.

I dont prefer EAS but at a substantial cost savings, Ill learn to like it and have.
biggrin.gif

Back