Creatine-What's Bryan's recomendation?

D.C.

I know there are tons of questions and answers floating around on just about every forum and even this one.But Bryan what are your answers to all the typical questions that every person wants to know about creatine.And yes some of these questions have "sort" of been answered here and i do read this forum everyday but certain questions are still left pending!!For example you cannot click on the HS:CRE and get a recomendation on how to take it.

From what i gather these are in a nut shell what every person who uses it wants to know:(HSN's point of view,not T-mag's or Big Cat's or Ed Byrd's, etc)

How much should you really load with and for how long?

How much in one serving?

What is your opinion on the amount to maintain top levels of creatine after loading?

Thay say simply take it with dextrose and save money from all those expensive formulas.Well than how much dextrose(tsp's of powder) is equal to say 50gms of carbs?

What amount of weight should one expect to gain and how long?

If you do not gain mass the is there such a thing as a nonresponder?

Should you drown yourself drinking gallons of water a day in order to see better results?Latest research i seen said drink when you are thirsty!For example how much water did subjects drink in reference to this sites creatine studies?

Any other supplements say that will enhance creatine uptake if there is such a thing as a nonresponder(say magnesium)?

Lastly does caffeine degrade it?

Thanx!!
D.C.

Back