1-AD??

joe6pack

I heard about 1-AD from someone at the gym. He gets it @ Max Muscle. I'm 48, not very big... does stuff like that work? What does it do? The stuff is about $50 a bottle... There's no way I can invest that much in something that doesn't have a dramatic effect.

Thanks!

Tom

Hey joe, Here's my take on pro-hormones and pro-steroids. They will work if you make some adjustments to your diet and training. They aren't magic, and they aren't as potent as the real deal. They basically are substances that once ingested or rubbed on convert to steroids and elicit the same effects(and side effects) that steriods do, although to a lesser degree

Check out this thread.

My prohormone experience

I'm still in the later half of the cycle and I would say that so far the $$ was worth it. Keep in mind that it's not only the 1-AD, it's also the post cycle recovery product/s as well as the extra food while "on" and in my case some new clothes
wow.gif

Steve

As Steve said, it works -- you will grow for sure. It depends on dosage also. I took 6 caps a day for 4 weeks and put on 15 lbs, but if I do it again, I will take 9 caps/day for 6 weeks.

You can get a bottle of 1-AD for about $36 at massnutrition.com. So, a single cycle will cost about $200 (6 bottles).

I probably am nowhere close to my genetic limit, so I can still make gains, provided I eat a lot. 1-AD just gets me bigger faster, but I don't really need it.

So, for me, at this stage, it is not worth $$$$.

Back