Homeopathic Growth Hormone

wrestlingmark

Both of these are made by the company, ASN.
Humagro
A Homeopathic growth hormone 4c, the highest most effective allowed by the FDA for OTC. Although no prescription is necessary, this product is for Professional Use.
Information on ASN's Humagro.
Serving Size: 3 Pellets
Servings Per Container: 126
Amount Per Serving:
Homeopathic Growth Hormone: 4c
Directions: 3 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day.
Also, what about Testatropinol
Homeoblic Compound? This is the info bodybuilding.com's cyberstore gives for this.
Each 90mg tablet contains a Homeobolic compound of:
Testosterone
Growth Hormone (GH)
Adrenalinum
Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH)
Lutenizing Hormone (LH)
Progesterone
Esterone
Formulated for maximum, natural, testosterone, stimulation.
Directions: 1-3 tablets, 3 times each day on a continuous basis for a minimum of 6 weeks (consult enclosed information for suggested daily dosage). Or as directed by your health care professional.
Has anyone had any experience using this or any recommendations as to why or why not to use either one of these?
I'm 19 by the way, if age is a factor.
Thanks,
Your fellow wrestling fan

Sounds like some form of cow pellet to me.  For one, at your age you should not be manipulating your hormones.  Eating right and training right should have you growing like a weed.  Hormone usage at your age can lead to long term effects.  They probably won't be life threatening, but they can affect the quality of your life.

Please post the website where you found these products, I'd be interested in reading about them.

EDIT

Found the products on bodybuilding.com. I'm inclined to believe they're full of it. But, you never know, this might be one of the few companies that actually puts out useful products. I seriously doubt it though.

Hormone usage at your age can lead to long term effects. They probably won't be life threatening, but they can affect the quality of your life.

Can you give and/or explain these long term effects to me?

How will they affect the quality of my life?(if that's not already explained in ur first answer )

Thanks

While you're young your HPTA is still developing. Messing with it while it develops can cause permanent damage, like permanently low testosterone levels. Bone growth can also be affected adversely, stunting your growth.

Isn't homeopathic growth hormone basically a miniscule dosage of growth hormone that is supposed to somehow stimulate your body to produce more of it's own?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Totentanz @ Sep. 29 2005,5:22)]Isn't homeopathic growth hormone basically a miniscule dosage of growth hormone that is supposed to somehow stimulate your body to produce more of it's own?
I believe so. The warnings against hormone usage are mainly directed towards AAS usage. However, any hormone usage when your body hasn't reached homeostasis is dangerous.

You'd be better off drinking your own piss; or better still - get your girlfriend pregnant & drink her piss instead. Sucussing, my arse.

Was just passing through and thought I would chime in on homeopathy. . . it's a load of bunk. Homeopathy is "in" today, and because of the fact that there's really nothing in homeopathic medicine, nobody has to worry about getting hurt by it -- but it's a waste of money, unless placebos work for you.

The "4C" growth hormone refers to a solution that has been "dynamized" while being diluted 1:100 FOUR times. "Dynamized" means that each time it's diluted, the container is struck ten times with a rubber mallet to "dynamize" the water, transfering the "essential property" of the active ingredient to the water. I kid you not. Further dilution is supposed to make water which has the "essential property" of the active ingredient, while containing little or no active ingredient.

For 4C, you dilute the active ingredient 1:100 so that it's .01 active. That's 1C. You do it again, and now it's .0001 active for 2C. Do it two more times, and you get .00000001 active ingredient, .9999999 water. But don't forget to whack it with the rubber mallet.

4C is actually pretty unrefined, as homeopathy goes -- most "cures" are 15C or 30C, where there may actually be zero molecules of the active ingredient in the water. No, seriously -- there are 6.022 x 10^23 molecules in a mole. In a 15C solution, there is only a one in seven chance that there's a single molecule of active ingredient. In a 30C solution, there is almost certainly none. It's water.

Incidentally, the FDA does not approve any growth hormones for OTC ingestion. Perhpas the reason this item is allowed is because they've tested it and couldn't find growth hormone.

If you're going to drink water, I suggest you stick to the bottled kind. It's much cheaper.

This is a good, serious article on homeopathy:
Encyclopedia article on Homeopathy It's very well researched, referenced, and explains the rationale behind homeopathy. If you read it, you'll never be interested in homepathic cures again.

Back