FINALLY found a PH source in Canada

AlexCA

Hi guys, just heading into the 5s of my first cycle and its great! already gained 8 pounds since i got back from school and started this!!

Anyway, just out of interest, I've looked around for PH sellers in health food stores. All of them seem to have under the counter ephedrine which is grey area stuff with canada's laws, but i haven't found someone selling PH in Canada until now (i don't really have "connections" to big dudes in the gym since I work out in a university gym where this isn't as prevalent). ok, firstly, sorry if i seem really ignorant, ironically i've done some research on steroids but none on PH, which I want to try later in the summer because i presume they're less "hardcore." Now, when I go back to them should i ask them for DHEA, or which is the best PH for first-time users, who want to get some nice extra gains, but don't want to risk side effects? Also, i know that w/ steroids, clomid is used for anti-estrogen stuff, is this necessary if i go with the mildest PH, whichever that happens to be?

Also, if anyone else here has bought in canada, do you know what prices i should expect for a given supply? i expect a mark-up, but hopefully not something that will absolutely destroy my bank account!!
Then again, i may wait till next summer, but just want to get advice at the moment. Thanks SO MUCH in advance to anyone who can help me
worship.gif

Back