Back with HST : New Workout

Louno

Hi,
so i did some hit for the past 2 cycle, honestly both hit and hst were about the same type of gains... BUT in general i find hst "easier" ...

Anyways so for this cycle im going to do a mix of hit and hst, basicaly i will skip the 15s start at 10s, i will do 10s until i reach my maxes, i will increase every 2 workout ( bigger increases instead of alot of small increases ) .. I just feel like experimenting a little, nothing is really for sure im still thinking about it anyways the point of this topic is to get some feedback on my workout plan.

For this cycle i will try to put some emphasis on my arms,

This is what ill do in this order :
Squats
Seated Leg curl
Dumbell shoulder raise ( front and side alternate )
Lever incline row
Bench press ( not decided if i want inclined or flat )
Lever Preacher Curls
Cable Bent over tricep extensions
Pull ups
Standing Calf raises
Lever Seated crunch (gripless)
Lever Back Extension

what can i do to improve this workout ? i am flexible on the exercise , i can change if necessary.

thanks alot !

You have too many cables and machines in there. Is there a reason for using them? You would be better off to use free weights. Additionaly I don't see any overhead pressing in there.  That should take priority over any type of shoulder raise.

I think that the following would be much better:
Squats
Seated Leg curl
Db or BB shoulder press
Db or BB row
Low Incline bench
Preacher Curls
Skull Crushers (or dips)
Pull ups
Standing Calf raises
Lever Seated crunch (gripless)
Lever Back Extension

I also am by no means an HST expert, but I feel people make a big mistake by skipping the 15's. I would do them for 1 week, possibly 2.

Back