HST & Vegas

Staxx

I'll be leaving for Las Vegas on July 7th :) and will be gone for a week+. This vacation will fall at the end of my 10s.. hopefully. I

'm currently training 2x/day 3x/week. How should I handle this break before my 5s? When I return, should I do another week or so of 10s or just start back up with the 5s when I return?... hopefully a lot richer and with some great stories ;-)

Thanks!

If I was you (but I'm not) :

I would use the vacation as a SD, and when I got back, started a new cycle. I'd start with 10s though, do 10s, 5s, and have the post-5s period last longer.

Of course Eco Squat is correct,

There is a second option. You could get a "day rate" at the gold's in Vegas. If you worked out just once or twice over your week plus vacation: You will still be conditioned -- but more rested to hit the 5's hard. It could be the best of all worlds. I find skipping a work out or two durring a cycle helps me have a longer and harder cycle.

Bob

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure the place I'm staying has a gym but I'm not really sure what equipment they have. I have my routine down at home (especially with my new bowflex selecttech dumbbells purchase). I guess I'll play it by ear and worst case just SD in Vegas.

Thanks!

Back