Got some andro

Insane_Man

I have come to posess a bottle of Twinlab Andro Nitrate3 Fuel. As I live in canada, this alone is illegal, plus I hear it's kind of a crappy supp anyways.

But now that I have it, I want to do a 2 week cycle as outlined in the FAQ. It's labelled to contain 100mg of "Andropump complex", which contains unlisted amounts of 1-AD and 4-AD as well as A1-EC. I've heard of people doing cycles of 200mg-300mg of 1-AD a day, but on the label it says not to exceed 1 tablet a day, though an internet search has found a few pages selling the product where the recommendation is 2 tablets a day. My question is can anyone tell me how much 1-AD and 4-AD it actually contains, so that I can determine a suitable dosage?

I'd suggest a minimum of 600mg/day of 1-AD.

Not sure about those proprietary blend thing, though. I think people ought to receive potent beatings for not listing what's actually in a product.

I've dispatched an e-mail to twinlab and I'll see if they can tell me.

But my big questions is should I bother with PCT for a 2 week cycle?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Insane_Man @ Jan. 20 2004,12:07)]I've dispatched an e-mail to twinlab and I'll see if they can tell me.
But my big questions is should I bother with PCT for a 2 week cycle?
Can't hurt to have something on hand, but I doubt you're going to see major HPTA suppression after two weeks on.

2 weeks isn't a worry really.

Besides, your dosages are quite small.

Since dosage and duration are both relatively small, PCT is probably not a concern.

Godspeed, and happy HSTing :)

ps 1. Not sure about those proprietary blend thing, though. I think people ought to receive potent beatings for not listing what's actually in a product.

>>>> Indeed. Anything that says "proprietary blend" really is a scam. The producers of such products should be hanged for that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dianabol @ Jan. 20 2004,7:54)]Indeed. Anything that says "proprietary blend" really is a scam. The producers of such products should be hanged for that.
I don't mind them in principle, but in practice Proprietery Blend usually means miniscule amounts of this or that supplement which supposedly will help achieve results. The amounts are usually negligible, and even if they aren't the support for the claim is usually questionable.

I got an e-mail back from them, it has 33mg of each 1-AD, 4-AD and 1-Test.

If I take 3 pills a day (~100mg of each), I'll barely have enough for 2 weeks.

Back