Unplanned SD

Stretchman

My gy7m schedule got screwed up. ( Whoever would have guessed ) and I haven't worked out since like, Monday. But I am going to be starting a routine based on the sample HST workout, since I just started back at the gym last week anyways. The thing is, I did another long break about a month ago due to a persistent cold. Should I go back into 15's again since I am changing my workout and diet as well?

I have to change my diet, as my job requires me to be on the road for 8 hours and more at a time, and I really find it hard to do a CKD while doing it. Research suggests that maybe a standard diet with healthy food choices, rounded well balanced meals and calorie counting may be a better solution anyways. Besides, it is easier to eat low fat than it is to eat low carb.

Another weird thing is that I quit smoking about 6 months ago, and now I am getting all sorts of weird side effects from the lack of nicotine etc in my system. This week my lips swelled up from the lack of being exposed to filters (I can taste the filters now, and that is how I know) and my body is throwing off all sorts of bad toxins from years of ritual abuse.
Still doubt that my sinus' will ever fully recover.

One thing is certain. Found some old jeans that I used to wear about 3 years ago. Tried to put them on, and they were tight all the way down my legs. Had a chance to see how monstrous my gut got as well. Got to watch the diet more, but squats and leg presses have really made a difference. HST kix @$$! Now, all I need to do is get to the gym and get it started/done again.

Back