HST Topic to keep

Jester

SEARCH THRU THE LINK TITLES FOR ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS

These are topics that people feel have helped them and/or are worth keeping and making it know they're here.

Many/most of them are the result of someone asking a question . . .  so if you have a specific question check here to see if it's been answered before. Not only does this help save time (and going through the hundreds of answers from the search function
tounge.gif
) . . . but some of the answers may be from members who are not so frequent anymore and hence may not reply again.

If you have a link you'd like to add, please feel free and do so :)

Hopefully this takes off, here are some of the topics that I've found especially useful and have bookmarked:

HST E-Book listing

EXRX - everyone should bookmark this

Clustering and some other qu's explained

Skullcrushers, courtesy of Kate

Big biceps . . .it's simple and painful, the Vicious way

Nutritional info links

Pre-W/O drinks

More nutritional help - protein, carb and fat content etc

The HST E-Books

Animal Mass' 5x5, Dual Factor, Strength Training

Frequency - dealing with 3x, 6x and the reasons for high frequency

Heavy HST - if you like to lift heavy and want to know why it's more productive than the lighter ranges

What to do if you have only have time for a 3-4 week cycle

Detailed explanation of how to set up your HST for the first time

Next please . . .

Jester

Not to take up space in here, but excellent work, this is more or less what we wanted anyways.
thumbs-up.gif

Maybe a should start adding some articles I have saved up in the last three years, those can also be useful.

Here's a link that I found useful too:
Cracking the Rotator Cuff Conumdrum

And a surprise for those who like abs - real torture, the australia way, I have used it some and it works, just don't know about keeping the whole 49 weeks I find HST a bit more rewarding
laugh.gif

But hey...to include some of these variations in your ab training should be a must IMO
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Brief discussion of HST principles, why load AND metabolic work is important

That thread had a good discussion of Sisco's books... I spent almost the first half of this year employing his Power Factor training until HST rescued me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jester @ Nov. 21 2005,6:45)]Bump......sticky please? :)
I do not have the ability to sticky, nor do I think I would, not that I am being an a$$, but if the thread ONLY dealt with HST principles and questions pertaining to HST principles then perhaps I would recommend it but as it stands it's becoming a grap bag of a multitude of items and some are not involving HST. In the end though it's Bryan's call not mine.

Dan

Yeah, all the old HST thread links we put up aren't working??

Maybe it has something to do with the new forum layout.

these links look really interesting, but I cant get any to work.

Please sort this out as I am dying to read them....

Can anything be done to rescue any of these links? Or are they all gone since everything got changed up...
sad.gif

Yeah, I can't get them to work by changing the urls... Someone could dig up each of those topics manually and repost them though.

Back