Help needed!!! Want to be newb no more

mattb_25

I discovered HST a few months back.. maybe even a
year ago. But I just recently started taking my body
more seriously when I noticed how out of shape, and
freakishly weird my body was beginning to look.

I'm 6'0", and I weigh 180 lbs.. My bf% is probably around 17-18, but most of it is in my mid section
sad.gif
I started last week on what was hopefully my life changing routine but I've ran into a few problems. Take a look:

My excerises

squat
bench press
legpress
bent over bb rows
lateral raise
ez bar curls
lying tricep extensions
seated calf raise

My problem however is mainly my lateral raise. I can only do 10lbs on 15's, and I'm not really sure how to distribute it through the 2 weeks. Do I just do 10lbs every other day, or do I do 1x15-10lbs on m-w, 1x10-15lbs on f-m, and 1x5-20lbs on w-f?

Final question; does this routine seem about right for a good hst program? I want to make sure that I get everything right, so that I can finally begin my transformation.

Thanks,
Matt

do this
squat
bench press
pulldowns or chins
bent over bb rows
shoulder presses
ez bar curls
lying tricep extensions
seated calf raise

You could also do away with the curls and tricep extensions. Do you chins with an underhand grip and substitute dips for the tricep extensions. Just a suggestion.
smile.gif

Keystone

Sorry for the late reply, I've been gone for awhile. I do widegrip pulldowns, I just forgot to put it down. So all I need to do is replace the laterals with shoulderpress?

Yes, you can substitute the laterals with military presses. You can also substitute underhanded chins for the pulldowns.

keystone

Back