CLA

boggy

I weight approx 65 Kg. and I take 2 grams fish oil (in pills) daily before lunch and dinner,recently i have bought a CLA supplement; each pill contains 770 mg. of CLA.
How many pills should i take daily?

You should be getting a minimum of 6g of CLA to notice any effects from it, so 8 pills per day.

Thx for replying
happy.gif

just another question about EFAs:
As I said I take two pills (1gram each) of fish oil, should i take them before or after my lunch/dinner?
And also I red somewhere in the forum that too much omega 3 are not good so I was wondering if I should drop flax seed oil (I take 1 tbs a day).

Some say to avoid combining your cla dose with efa's as they may compete for the same enzymes. Don't know how true that is but just thought I would throw it out there. There are arguements that support both empty stomache and with meal consumption of fish oil so I say pick the more convinent of the two considering your cla doseing. While it is possible to over do the omega-3's it will definatly not happen at two grams a day. Drop the flax and use the money to increase your fish oil consumption. Try for at least 4 grams.

I use flax oil only beause I like his taste when mixed in my protein shake and regarding fish oil I moved to cod liver oil (1tbs daily=8g.) which is cheaper.

Back