ph dry time

Nemesis7884

ive got a problem with a topical ph soultion (the old s1+)
it doesnt want to dry! after 20 mins it still isnt dried what is really annoying...and I have to place it all over my body because it is so fluid....

how can you make it dry faster??

You are supposed to rub it in your skin for a good period of time, if you just put it on it will take forever and the absorption won't be nearly as good.

How long have you been rubbing it for?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ April 26 2004,4:20)]do you use your bar hands to do it, or do you use some gloves?
Maybe you should rub more. It always took me about 5 minutes at least, and you should also use a large area, with no hair.

But I don't use those anymore. I even have hair in the inner part of my forearms thanks to those transdermals. Never again.

you've got haires on the spots you rubbed it in? and they havent left since you stopped taking it? lol...funny...so betther to use it on hairy spots...thought its a little bit messy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ April 26 2004,6:35)]you've got haires on the spots you rubbed it in? and they havent left since you stopped taking it? lol...funny...so betther to use it on hairy spots...thought its a little bit messy
I don't think it's funny at all...... :confused:

If you use it on hairy spots they'll probably get hairier and the absorption will be less as most of the pro hormone it will stay in the hairs.

if you use your hands without any gloves a lot of the formula will be on them and youll wash it away?!

is it important (expect the hairs) where you apply it to? I mean is the "thickness" of the skin a question - so is it a bad idea to apply it on a pretty fatty area like the @$$? (big spot...)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ April 28 2004,5:37)]if you use your hands without any gloves a lot of the formula will be on them and youll wash it away?!
is it important (expect the hairs) where you apply it to? I mean is the "thickness" of the skin a question - so is it a bad idea to apply it on a pretty fatty area like the @$$? (big spot...)
Yes it is important. The thiniest the skin the better. I recommend the soles of your feet and the traps.

And beware of touching women and children with that on you. Shower first.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ April 28 2004,9:45)]the sole?:confused: isnt there a lot of hard skin??
I thought so too, but it was recommended to me at avant labs, I think.

It's a good place since there's no hair at all. The inner forearms are also good, but a lot hair mnight grow in there, like it did on me.

Restless - how common is the hair growing side effect? That sounds pretty f-ed up, if you don't mind my saying. I definitely don't want THAT to happen to me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Calkid @ April 29 2004,1:41)]Restless - how common is the hair growing side effect? That sounds pretty f-ed up, if you don't mind my saying. I definitely don't want THAT to happen to me.
As far as I know it's very common with transdermal 4-ad. In my case it was very noticeable and i've seen more complaints. If I hadn't used it in my inner forearms I wouldn't have noticed it though. It didn't happen in the soles of my feet, very little on the traps, and a bit more on shoulders.

But any androgen by any mean of administration can potentially do that, as you probably know.

I figured it was more of a systemic effect, the androgen promoting overall body hair increase; I didn't realize the effect was local.

I assume you could avoid that by applying it in a place with no hair follicles, yes?

Back