Liver Tabs

EctoSquat

Anybody here take them?

I'm going to buy some soon. Along with a pill crusher, I can't swallow those horse pills :D.

Ecto are you talking Liver Pills, like Universal's Liver Pills
or are you talking about Supossed Liver Detoxification Pills, like
Liver Cleanse, Liver Aid, and Liverite?

Anyway I know one guy who loves liver pills for the amino acid content, the detoxifiers are not helath in a pill they are money down the drain.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ July 16 2005,9:26)]Ecto are you talking Liver Pills, like Universal's Liver Pills
or are you talking about Supossed Liver Detoxification Pills, like
Liver Cleanse, Liver Aid, and Liverite?
Anyway I know one guy who loves liver pills for the amino acid content, the detoxifiers are not helath in a pill they are money down the drain.

Money down the drain lol!!

what kind of aminos do they have in them? doesn't whey and other good protein sources provide enough of that?

Sure do, as a matter of fact I know Universal's liver tabs also contain whey.

4 0z of Calf Liver has about 24 grams of protein and a pretty substantial amount of AA. It also has some high content of differing vitamins and a huge content of copper.

alanine 1.33 g
arginine 1.17 g
aspartate 2.27 g
cystine 0.27 g
glutamate 2.93 g
glycine 1.24 g
histidine 0.53 g
isoleucine 1.08 g
leucine 2.00 g
lysine 1.11 g
methionine 0.39 g
phenylalanine 1.19 g
proline 1.07 g
serine 1.04 g
threonine 1.04 g
tryptophan 0.25 g
tyrosine 0.88 g
valine 1.37 g

How it would come out in a tab I'm not sure.

If you want check out Universal Nutrition's site about their Liver Tabs it probably has the nutrient fact listed.

Ecto,
I've had good results in strength and some weight gain with Ultra 40 by Beverly. It looks like the price came down a bit so I'm looking forward to ordering some more.

Good luck with the pill crusher... they're probably nasty like that haha

Staxx

Back