shrinkage of testicles

Nemesis7884

has anyone (from using ph's) recognise a shrinkage of testicles? how high is the risk of that? is there anyting to avoid it?

Shrinkage should be a shrinkage of your leydig cells as they're not receiving any signalling hormones...Did you use much and/or for long ? Maybe you should consider a post cycle ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ Aug. 25 2004,5:57)]has anyone (from using ph's) recognise a shrinkage of testicles? how high is the risk of that? is there anyting to avoid it?
A little bit once. The key is Post Cycle Therapy, or PCT. If you're using enough PH/AAS to get gains from, you're using enough to affect your testicles. I noticed a little bit of shrinkage on a long, high dose 1AD cycle once, but they came back during PCT. Libido never left.

xahrx,
How long was your cycle of 1AD if you don't mind sharing?

Edit: Is it true that 1AD takes longer than some prohormones to reach it's full potential, I have heard as long as 4 weeks? If this is true could it be due to the fact that it does no aromatize like they say?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ Aug. 26 2004,8:38)]HCG will take care of that. Just use 250-500 IU's twice a week and you'll probably be fine.
HCG is expensive though. My cycle was just over three weeks when I noticed the slightest amount of shrinkage. It was slight, the only reason I noticed it, and don't laugh, is because I was using calipers.

How could we not laugh :) :D
happy.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

I am laughing with you though, not at you.

One of my principles is to never to put my testicles into anything that squeezes and/or is mechanical.

Seriously, if it's that small a change I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lars @ Aug. 26 2004,5:03)]One of my principles is to never to put my testicles into anything that squeezes and/or is mechanical.
worship.gif
SMART MAN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lars @ Aug. 26 2004,6:03)]One of my principles is to never to put my testicles into anything that squeezes and/or is mechanical.
Seriously, if it's that small a change I don't think you have anything to worry about :)
It was my first high dose cycle, I was a little paranoid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ Aug. 26 2004,3:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ Aug. 26 2004,8:38)]HCG will take care of that. Just use 250-500 IU's twice a week and you'll probably be fine.
HCG is expensive though. My cycle was just over three weeks when I noticed the slightest amount of shrinkage. It was slight, the only reason I noticed it, and don't laugh, is because I was using calipers.
:D
If you're using it at 250 IU's twice per week and it's still expensive you are probably getting ripped off..... Just a thought.

Back