Kre-Alkalyn

wrestlingmark

On the label of Sci-Fit Kre Alkalyn it says 1 gram of Kre Alkalyn is equivalent to 10 grams of creatine, so how much would of Kre Alkalyn would u take daily? Should I take it in divided doses, pre or post workout, or both?

Does anyone know?
crazy.gif

I guess you were the only one who wasted your money on someting other than good ol' monohydrate.....

Haha, it wasn't very expensive. 500 grams for 35 bucks. You're supposed to take 1 to 2 grams daily. It says 1 gram is equal to 10 grams of regular creatine. So, I guess ill just take a gram a day.
butbut.gif

I take the creatine p/12 version from the protein factory... only 1/4 teaspoon a day. I've had better results with this than regular monohydrate. That was never easy on my stomach.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wrestlingmark @ Aug. 15 2005,2:18)]It says 1 gram is equal to 10 grams of regular creatine.
which is BS because even if it was entirely creatine and it was absorbed perfectly, that wouldn't be enough unless you weighed about 80 pounds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wrestlingmark @ Aug. 15 2005,1:18)]Haha, it wasn't very expensive. 500 grams for 35 bucks. You're supposed to take 1 to 2 grams daily. It says 1 gram is equal to 10 grams of regular creatine. So, I guess ill just take a gram a day.
butbut.gif
If 1 gram = 10 gm of Mono then taking 2 GMs a day would be the same as 20gm of Mono, for a loading period this would be about right, if you are seriously depleted, but for non loading 5 Grams of Mono a day is adequate, so .5 grams of what you are using and if that's the case that 500 gms you bought should last 1000 days or just around 2.75 YEARS, something doesn't seem quite right there now does it. ;)

"Only about 1/3 the amount is required. Thus you need only about 1 -2 grams a day for optimal results. So instead of having to take about 300 grams of creatine per month you only need about 30-60 grams of CREATINE P/12 per month."

All I know is I don't respond to regular mono... more bad then good.

Back