Should fish oil and CLA be taken on alternate days

Ruhl

I read somewhere that you shouldn't take fish oil and CLA together as they can interfere with eachother. Should fish oil and CLA be taken on alternate days?

Why are you taking CLA? I have yet to find any convincing scientific evidence to suggest CLA fwokrs for fat loss except in lab rats and over-fat folks. CLA isn't very cost effective either as far as I'm concerned. You either have to take absurdly high doses or take low doses for really extended periods of time or both.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Elle @ June 02 2005,11:19)]over-fat folks
blush.gif
Can't comment for Ruhl, but my diet hasn't been great for awhile...
I'm fortunate, got a few connections in the industry and I get Tonalin at a great price (actually less expensive than my fish oils at the moment), so can afford to use "absurdly high" doses.
Still curious to know if I'm wasting time and money taking both at the same time. From my very limited understanding after reading this board, gut feel (no pun intended :D ) is
that it's probably not that much of an issue ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smee @ June 03 2005,2:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Elle @ June 02 2005,11:19)]over-fat folks
Still curious to know if I'm wasting time and money taking both at the same time. From my very limited understanding after reading this board, gut feel (no pun intended :D ) is
that it's probably not that much of an issue ?
II can't see why it would be an issue, but then again I haven't seen the reports Ruhl refers to.  As far as I know, fish oil doesn't have any interactions with anything.

Back