Ian king

_.Andrew._

From another forum:

King's "Get Buffed" is a total piece of **** in my opinion. I
sent my copy back for a refund

Lyle McDonald

What's the general consensus of the HST crew about Ian King and his Get Buffed trilogy?

Never heard of it...but if its called "Get Buffed" I dont think I would read it even if it were free...

<div>
(Joe G @ Mar. 07 2006,21:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Never heard of it...but if its called &quot;Get Buffed&quot; I dont think I would read it even if it were free...</div>
Never heard of him?

Heck...

Poliquin states that he's one of the most famous trainers in the world, and no one here knows anything about him?

Supposedly he's trained some of australia's olympic athletes. I've heard of him...just not a lot.

Greg

I just purchased a book from men's health mag &quot; The Book Of Muscle&quot; by Ian king. But even though he talks about Hyper-trophy just breifly in the theory section but does not actually put these principles to work, during the 18 month long program. For 60 dollars i sent it back, and will give this HST Cycle program for free a try for it sounds much more effective for 6-8 weeks of training.

i'm from Australia and i know a fair few of the olympic track and field athletes and i've never heard of him.... and i now disown him from Aus for calling a book &quot;GET BUFFED&quot;.....

I have heard of him and read some of his stuff.

I have book of muscle and its ok at best.

The workouts are always different...which for some people is a must b/c of the boredom factor.

There are just a lot of myths out there when it comes to training you will learn this the more and more you read and train.

Really training is just way to simple for people to get.

Now nutrition that different...but training is simple.

For example if your nutrition is correct.

Then HST or any full body routine 3 days a week with compound lifts and adequate volume and progessive load will show you great results.

These authors &quot;know&quot; this but as someone recently said I think it was Totentanz...they have to spin the material every month or so to keep coming out with new articles, books....etc.

At the end of the day is all about $$$ for most of these guys!

Back