Vascularity

Joe G

What is the most important factor in increasing your vascularity? Muscle mass, body fat percentage, genetics? Obviously lots of muscle, low body fat. and great genetics will make you vascular but what is the biggest factor? And do you think its possible to get more vascular while bulking?

Joe G

being lean and having small amounts of extracellular fluid

also for temporary vasularity purposes niacin has been successful for many people, as well as a carb spike enhancing blood flow , or any activity enhanciing blood flow, tanning bed, exercise etc..

This issue is targeted in XDL DIET -LEVEL 3
I have great success with the drying out process utilized in the XDL DIET

coach hale

coach hale
www.maxcondition.com

Please visit our new forum
MaxCondition Forum
"where Practicality Meets Science"

Nice site Chief! Was that you giving it or taking it? :D

Chief and Chthonian you guys gettin all worked up huh? Your not getting any roid rage or anything are you lol?
wow.gif

So you guys have any input on the actual question i posted btw?

Joe G

I don't think crazy vascularity like you see in BB'ers where they have veins all over their chest is sustainable. At least not without torturing yourself.

Anyway, I think the biggest factor out of those three would be bodyfat. Of course you will still need some muscle, but it doesn't matter how much muscle you have - if you are at 20% bodyfat, you aren't going to look very vascular.

hmm

I'm at about 8-9 percent now. Any chance of becoming more vascular while bulking?

I'm not really that worried about it, my main goal is to put on size. Although I do like that vascularity look.

Joe G

I totally made that website up. I had no idea it was real. Just trying to be funny.

As to your question, the lower my BF is, the more vascular I appear. Also, low sodium diet helps as well.

Chiefhog,

I thought it was funny, I was just messin with ya.

BTW please visit Coach Hale's website at www.maxcondition.com
LOL

Joe G.

P.S.
I'm actually on his forum. Coach Hale is knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer questions.

can someone tell me what vascularity is? Dictionary.com says its " Of, characterized by, or containing vessels that carry or circulate fluids, such as blood, lymph, or sap, through the body of an animal or plant."

mmm, does that mean how cut you are? or what?

pzhang

Heridity is probably the largest factor in how vascular you appear. Some folks are just born with their veins closer to the skin than others. Beyond that bodyfat levels is probably the next largest factor. Niacin can help to some degree, but the biggest boost is relatively short-lived and it causes major flushing in some people. If you get very lean and still aren't very vascular you are probably SOL. Good luck!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joe G @ Aug. 09 2005,11:56)] Any chance of becoming more vascular while bulking?
When i bulked last my biceps veins really started to bulge out more, while my bodyfat climbed steadily.

so it could happen.

Back