HST Hits BB.com's Main Headline!

EctoSquat

Bodybuilding.com

It's already been up there for almost a week, so it will probably be taken down from the main article headline soon.

HST is spreading like an infectious disease that everybody wants to catch!  
happy.gif

P.S. I wrote the article ;) ;)
laugh.gif

I was wondering why the sudden influx of new registrants, we are almost at 5000. Cool

Hey DKM I could be wrong...but I have followed the careers of Bill Phillips and Shawn Phillips with EAS and Muscle Media.

And I really would not surprise me if in the next 1 to 2 years if HST just blew up big time in Mainstream

I think Bryan really has the sky is the limit situation with HST.

It will be cool for us guys who regular post here to say we new of HST when it truely got started! :D

I was researching for another type of training program and ran across the BB.com article. That is what eventually led me here. I am starting HST after a wk of rest.

On another front, this community is one of the most helpful and professional I have ever encountered. This will serve in spreading HST to over the coming years.

I will agree it is spreading like wildfire on the internet with people who actually care to look into the science behind training (this was not me until about 6months ago).

However, that said, I have yet too see even one other member train with HST at my local gym which has almost 2000members.

Not that I care really. I will make progress, and look better than they will. I keep my training a secret when people ask at the gym. I honestly just tell them that I am just messing around and not too take my training seriously at the moment as I am planning on getting back into 'real training' soon. ;)

I think HST is going to hit big time,peoplo who hear about it get interested in about it,people just need to be told about it
tounge.gif
I just talked with my friend in gym about HST,it was first time he interested in big time.
in Finnish bodybuilding forum www.pakkotoisto.com we have 51 pages in HST discussion thread so...I also it is going to be big.but first,it's going to make me big
tounge.gif

P.S sorry if my english wasn't good...

i heard about hst of an english forum..and i try to tell anyone i can about it..i would still be training the wrong way if nobody had taken the time to post the hst website on the one i was on..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EctoSquat @ July 01 2005,6:35)]Bodybuilding.com
It's already been up there for almost a week, so it will probably be taken down from the main article headline soon.

HST is spreading like an infectious disease that everybody wants to catch!  
happy.gif

P.S. I wrote the article  ;)  ;)  
laugh.gif
There are only two possible futures for HST now it's hit BB.com. It will either become big and take a spot in most people's minds as one of the major training programs, or some 16 year old will do it, hurt himself during the fives and congress will outlaw it.

Just yesterday I me a guy who lifts --through a lifting buddy and he started talking HST. That was the fisrt time I met another HSTer. And I though "man this thing is spreading" A little different when we were happy to have 500 people on the forum. Bob

Back