Economical, Reliable Online Source For Supplements?

Sharpened27

I am looking for a place to order supplements without getting gouged on price or skimped on quality. Where can I get good supplements?

Depends on what supplements you are looking for. You really have to shop around. For protein and various blends, etc, truenutrition.com is a good place to go. Make sure you google a discount code before making a purchase though.

Powdercity.com is a good for nootropics and stuff like that. Check reddit for a discount code for that place.

Best bet for most supplements (vitamins, etc) is to buy them in bulk (powders) and either cap them up using a capper which you can find cheap on amazon, or just use a scale accurate to 100 miligrams to dose. I don't cap most of my stuff, just throw it all in a cup and then add some black coffee or something to it to dissolve it, then drink it. Tastes horrible but who cares about taste.

Thanks a bunch. I never knew about looking for these discount codes. I just read the article on here about Casein v Whey. I've tried Casein before and I respond better (digestive) to it over whey. So I'm looking for effective, clean, cheap casein. i don't even know what nootropics are? i'll also grab a good multivitamin as well. I use a thermogenic but I have a cheap source for that. And Creatine

Honestly, you don't get quality and cheap together in this world. For me, I'm always willing to pay little bit extra for a product I can trust re: what it says it is.

Powdercity.com is a good for nootropics and stuff like that

What nootropics do you like? I have been considering trying some to help memory and concentration, since both have been going down hill the last few years. I'm just not sure what to try since there are so many. I thought about starting out with Piracetam but if there is something better then I'd like to give it a go.

Last edited:
That's the most cost effective. Aniracetam is pretty good too but only last for a few hours. I take appx 8 grams of piracetam in the am then again after dinner, aniracetam I take 4 grams with the dinner dose.
I also take alcar with it and a few times a week, I take choline. I don't like cdp choline and don't recommend it.

If money isn't an issue, stacking oxiracetam with piracetam is an option. Aniracetam and a few of the others are fat soluble so you'll need a fat source with it or it doesn't do much. Fish oil taken with it is usually sufficient.

You'll have to play with dosages to find your sweet spot but I don't see any effect from less than five grams of piracetam at a time. You can take aniracetam in the morning, I just take it at night because it seems to improve my quality of sleep and has significantly increased lucid dream incidences.

When I need to hyperfocus on something for a few hours, such as writing, I flip the doses and take 8 grams of aniracetam with 2-4 grams of piracetam and a decent dose of caffeine and theanine. It could just be my unique brain chemistry but taking that stack then putting on my headphones with some good music, sitting down in front of the computer and losing myself in my work has resulted in some of the best writing and artwork I've ever produced in my life.

That's the most cost effective. Aniracetam is pretty good too but only last for a few hours. I take appx 8 grams of piracetam in the am then again after dinner, aniracetam I take 4 grams with the dinner dose.
I also take alcar with it and a few times a week, I take choline. I don't like cdp choline and don't recommend it.

If money isn't an issue, stacking oxiracetam with piracetam is an option. Aniracetam and a few of the others are fat soluble so you'll need a fat source with it or it doesn't do much. Fish oil taken with it is usually sufficient.

You'll have to play with dosages to find your sweet spot but I don't see any effect from less than five grams of piracetam at a time. You can take aniracetam in the morning, I just take it at night because it seems to improve my quality of sleep and has significantly increased lucid dream incidences.

When I need to hyperfocus on something for a few hours, such as writing, I flip the doses and take 8 grams of aniracetam with 2-4 grams of piracetam and a decent dose of caffeine and theanine. It could just be my unique brain chemistry but taking that stack then putting on my headphones with some good music, sitting down in front of the computer and losing myself in my work has resulted in some of the best writing and artwork I've ever produced in my life.

Thanks for the info.

Back