The Look

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Aaron_F @ Nov. 11 2002,11:41)]dang Kate, you still must be one big girl :D ( I mean that in a nice way)
Must frighten a few younger ones I guess.
My spousal unit likes me being fatter, but I like being (relatively) leaner. I hate dieting but I have to start doing that soon, or I will outgrow my weight class (
sad.gif
) Oh well, back to work.
:D thanks Aaron! Yep, I get lots of funny looks these days. I mostly enjoy the attention
blush.gif

I do use my hubby as an excuse to eat. Don't have a weight class to make and its so easy to hide this time of year... but I miss my abs
crazy.gif

I'm gonna go back and read that thread about the mysteriously increasing arms. If I can't convince myself to diet off the fat, I'll just have to keep growing more muscle!

Kate

[b said:
Quote[/b] (andré @ Oct. 28 2002,5:59)]Blade, are you a pro bodybuilder? i didnot know that!!
Fausto are you sure?
I WANT PICTURES!!!
by the way, long time no read: Blade, how are you doing man!?
bye
andré

I'm back again, after relocating to a new town and my ISP spending 6 weeks getting me reconnected
crazy.gif
Managing my e-mail clients at an Internet café was a real hassle and I didn't have the capacity to check in on the forums like I used to. So it's good to be back!

I'm far from getting my pro card, but I won't complain seeing as I'm having the gains of my life on HST! I currently train at the gym producing BBs like Tommi Thorvildsen (friend of mine), Geir Borgan Paulsen (3rd at Masters O), and Jostein Ødegården. Lots of massive BBs here in other words, and being natural now for some time (and never having used amounts even close to what some of these guys are using) I still outweigh and outlift many of them (not referring to the names mentioned above though...
blush.gif
) Which only goes to show that AAS are no good excuse for poor diet and training...and of course that HST really works
worship.gif

It's currently hard to pursue a goal of achieving pro levels of muscularity, given that I'm trying to get the ends to meet as a personal trainer at the moment. Let's be realistic - I'd need the funding to supply massive amounts of food and AAS, not to mention the time to train the way I want. But things are improving day by day, so who knows...

I've promised some more recent pics for a while now (there are a couple in the 'how big is everyone' thread, but they're kinda old) - a little lazy there, but I'll get them :)

Ditto that mate. Great to have you around again Blade. BTW what did you do with Vince's body? :)

cheers,
Jules

Of the former era of bodybuilding, Frank Zane is who I look to for inspiration, and of the present era, Shawn Ray. These guys with slightly larger traps in proportion to the rest of my body is the look I'd ultimately like to achieve. Genuine muscularity, leaness and symmetry is what an aesthetically pleasing body is all about in my book. Just getting hyooooge is not. I have all the respect in the world for Dorian Yates as a person. His drive, work-ethic, and sportsmanship are quite admireable. But quite frankly the direction he along with most of the pro bbers have taken with their bodies is absurd. Just get as much muscle on your body at all costs symettry, aesthetics, and getting a gut comparable to most obese people be damned. I have seen pics of Dorian pre-Olympia in which, in my opinion, he looked unbelievable.

Two are definitely my favourites, being somewhat small framed and 5'6" I look at BB's like Zane and Tom Venuto (not that they are short but not too tall either) venuto's physique is the s...!

Here's a pick, what perfect abs:

Welcome back Blade.

Great to have you back, I must say Vicious has become quite the expert to add to the already good expertize around here!
thumbs-up.gif

Hmmmm... my ideal body would be around 10% BF, with a large chest, massive shoulders, wide back, and monster calves! Seriously, I don't really care about my leg size, other than my calves. There is no upper limit to how big I would like to see them get.

I seem to pack on mass in the shoulders quite easily and I have a broad shoulder structure by default, so I'm pretty sure I'll end up with an imposing set of delts sooner or later.

I chose lean, cause I don't have the genetics to ever get that big. But instead of Pitt, I'd rather have the look of Michelangelo's David:

Michelangelo_David.jpg

Only with a bigger penis!
laugh.gif

(Oh, & I don't want to be missing a muscle in my back either).

Yeah LL Cool J is kinda what id like to look like, but maybe just a little bit smaller, http://images.google.ca/images?....&tab=wi im not sure i can get there, ive got a looong long way to go, first of all im smaller, and i have very small bones, my wrists are tiny, but anyways i have the time he is 37, i still have 14 years to get there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ectoman @ Dec. 27 2003,7:39)]Like this.
Zane has always been one of my favorites.

Even at 60 he's looking good
worship.gif

My ideal body would be to somehow blend the classic proportions and beauty of Benfatto and Wheeler  with the rugged angular look of Mentzer and the size and hardness/conditioning of Yates.. Unbeatable combo IMHO..

Back