Milk/fat leaving fat deposits in skin

Lance

I've heard of this before. I can't remember if it's fat alone, or just milk products, but i've heard that it can leave fat deposits under the skin. Supposedly bodybuilders have realized this when getting cut for competition.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ Mar. 08 2004,1:34)]I've heard of this before. I can't remember if it's fat alone, or just milk products, but i've heard that it can leave fat deposits under the skin. Supposedly bodybuilders have realized this when getting cut for competition.
Totally untrue.

WRT competition, milk does have some sodium, so you'd want to drop it when drying out for a competition. But 1000 calories of milk isn't going to make you any fatter than 1000 calories of broccoli.

1000 calories of broccoli would be a lot bulkier and would require more energy for processing, so 1000 calories of milk would make you fatter than 100 calories of broccoli.

[b said:
Quote[/b] :):pixel.Freak:: @ Mar. 22 2004,11:01)]1000 calories of broccoli would be a lot bulkier and would require more energy for processing, so 1000 calories of milk would make you fatter than 100 calories of broccoli.
In theory, but in practice highly unlikely if it would make a difference at all considering teh milk has a much higher protein content which would require much more processing than brocolli would..

lol, thanks for the philosophy class...

Exactly what did these fat deposits look like? I have experienced experienced fat deposits under my skin, although my surgeon told me it was hereditary...

Back