Lost in translation

The Dane

The label on my creatine jar, says: mix with water or your sugary, non acidic and non-caffeinnated beverage...

Sugar and caffeinated is pretty clear to me, but non-acidic does it refer ex. to the pH factor in juice?

I hope not, because that's my favorite drink to mix my creatine with.

It doesn't matter, mix it with what you want... unless the acidic liquid you are mixing it with is sulfuric acid or something, you'll be fine.

I've mixed creatine with orange juice before.

it was teh worst thing EVER!!!!!!!!! teh next day i could only get 2 reps with my ten rep max for curls!!!!! my guns evaporated overnight!!!!! the acidity of the oj turned the creatine into muscle-wasting toxin!!!!!! i lost a year's worth of gains in one day!!!! AND THEN I DIED1!!!1!! FO' RIZZLE!!!!1!!!!!1!

Seriously, it probably won't make the slightest difference. Besides, your stomach acid has a pH of 2, which is plenty more acidic than any orange juice you might mix the creatine in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]it was teh worst thing EVER!!!!!!!!! teh next day i could only get 2 reps with my ten rep max for curls!!!!! my guns evaporated overnight!!!!! the acidity of the oj turned the creatine into muscle-wasting toxin!!!!!! i lost a year's worth of gains in one day!!!! AND THEN I DIED1!!!1!! FO' RIZZLE!!!!1!!!!!1!
HAHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GNC guys know $hit all about creatine . . . the number of times they've tried to flog me an ethyl-ester product and told me about acidic soft drinks, juices blah blah . . .

Back